Wednesday, 16 March 2011

WOYWW 93

Eeeek, Wednesday again already and I only got round a handful of desks last week.  So to this week, which I think I might rename who is in your workdesk Wednesday....




as baby bump number 2 is becoming increasingly inquisitive!  Interesting times ahead I think....

As for my desk this week - oh dear!  Normal service has been resumed, who was I trying to kid with my lovely tidy desk last week.  I'm just finishing off my mother's day card which you can see in the middle, it's a rose print scottie dog on pink pearlescent card with spotty paper and ribbon trim - let's hope my Mam hasn't discovered this blog yet!  The rest of my desk is surrounded with the usual suspects - bank books, business files, to do lists, camera and general mess.


I shall try and get round a few more desks this week, thanks again to everyone who popped in last week.

13 comments:

  1. Oh sweet love your little baby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah i see your starting the craft training program young lol
    I'd say that was a fairly tidy desk, but a slightly untidy mass of ribbons! Cute card btw.
    Happy Wednesday
    StAy InKy
    hugs Minxy #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for your mum on your desk I see and a lot tidier than mine hehe! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee...what a doll! Very cute card too! Happy WOYWWing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. baby looks like he might take after you!! The card looks great - you are very organised - Mother's Day cards, I had better get on with one or i'll forget and be in trouble!!
    Happy WOYWW
    rebecca (45)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well i have a solution to the problem, get rid of all the nasties, such as bank stuff and all that, so now you have more room for the real important stuff,like crafting and making wondful cards, lol, or join junior on the floor. The mothersday card looks cute, thanks for the snoop, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a really busy week but am quickly dropping by to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the chance to win the last of our weekly draws before the BIG one over in our blog shop. Pop over and join in the fun. Good luck.
    Hugs,
    A x
    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute baby! He just wants to play too! Very nice workspace. Cute card for your Mom. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh baby! Well,now the learning starts - you learn to move stuff or he learns not to ....OMGee I don't envy you, with that amount of cuteness, how ever are you going to say no!!
    Your desk actually looks tidy to me - specially when you exclude all the real life stuff. Love the ribbon tin, pretty outside but gorgeous insides!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah cute. It's amazing how young you can be to start crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card for your mum - love your tin of ribbons ~ Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha....what a great picture! I like the renaming of WOYWW - to cute. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet little one! What a lovely little face - looks angelic (but possibly insn't? :)). Am admiring your wavy keyboard!

    ReplyDelete