Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Folksy April Show-ers 13th April and woyww

Just quickly posting before bed.  Back to babies again in my little corner of folksy, with today's April Show-ers listing.  This is also doubling as my what's on your workdesk wednesday post (though I forgot to actually take a photo of the card in progress!)  Due to it being ever so late, well for me anyway, I shall do some desk hopping/snooping for woyww tomorrow.





Also wanted to highlight some of today's lovely folksy listings: 


 

 


 
Goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely things on show this week. You are a busy bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovel;y things to show this week have a lovely creative week ahead.Happy WOYWW
    hugs judex3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards. Love the purple bracelet. Thanks for sharing. VIckie #78

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what lovely items.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, beautiful bracelet! TFS x Elaine #21

    ReplyDelete