Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Folksy April Show-ers: day 6 and WOYWW 96

Just about made it in time to list on folksy today - and here it is. 
On to WOYWW.  I missed last weeks due to the general chaos of family life and getting ready to go away to a music festival, but I'm back now - a bit of a cheat as I took it yesterday, since I had a child-free day and could actually get to making something.  I made a batch of butterfly and flower embossed cards and added to my folksy shop.  The ribbon tin is it's usual chaotic mess (but it makes searching for just the right ribbon so much more fun!) and I'm hoping that (unchecked) lottery ticket in the background is a winning one!



Right off for a snoop now...

2 comments:

  1. Love the tag -my ribbon stash looks like that most of the time even though I made myself a ribbon storage tidy!!! Good luck with the lottery -I gave up on that years ago!!!!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca (48) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute fairy and my favourite colour too.
    Thanks for stopping by:)
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete