Wednesday, 4 May 2011

WOYWW 100!

I'm back - just about!  Been missing in action for the past few weeks as nursery holidays, lovely weather and general family chaos took over and I hardly made it on here.  Not to worry, the blog shall be updated properly soon with tales of Easter and Charlie Bear.  Amid the aforementioned chaos the Folksy April Show-ers also ended up taking a back seat, but at least I managed to list almost daily for about half the month, it did give me a chance to actually get some stuff uploaded into my shop and there was much excitement when I made my first sale!

Back to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, which I also haven't taken part in for a while.

I thought I should probably try to get caught up with the scrapbook of baby bug 2, who turns 1 next month (eeek).  So here he is lounging on the beach on his summer holidays last year.

Well, I'd best get back to the list of chores awaiting me before baby bug 2 wakes up and baby bug 1 finishes nusery!

7 comments:

  1. I have also been awol for few weeks life just seems to get in the way..lolYour layout is fab how time flies there not babies for long !
    Happy Creative woyww 100
    hugs judex28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest LO and thanks for the snoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, what an adorable layout! Make the most of it when they're this age - time passes too quick! Elaine #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable picture and layout, Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute LO. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, he was a real baby wasn't he - amazing how a year can change them...nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm amazed you can ever find any time for crafting! Nice to see you back & very cute layout :-)

    ReplyDelete