Wednesday, 13 July 2011

WOYWW 110

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday.  Missed out on What's on your workdesk Wednesday for a few weeks again, so thought I'd check in while baby bug 2 is having a nap.

This week I have been finishing off the wedding invites for my sister, I'm not allowed to show the finished cards on here yet, so here's a peek at them in progress.






I'm using my ancient (and only) sizzix machine with some cuttlebug embossing stencils (wedding theme and stylised flowers). 

I also thought I'd share with you all my newly reorganised ribbon tin.  Ribbons have been rolled up and fastened with elastic bands (must admit that all the small pieces have now been relocated to another box, in the same old mess, but at least this looks much better now).  I found the idea via someone elses blog, but I've forgotten who.

    Before

  After

Will have a snoop around other desks later, bye for now!

11 comments:

  1. Your desk looks quite organized in the midst of such a large project! I love that little wedding-themed embossing design. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very organized workspace. Congrats on finishing the invites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you've certainly got a nice clean area there despite all the invitations you're working on! Super storage area for your ribbons and please do show us all the finished wedding work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, it's been a while since I visited you. That is such a sweet little embossed couple:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to do a ribbon tidy ...got them into one box but it resembles your 'before' ...now i really need to make it look like your 'after'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely neat ribbons. Really like the invites so far. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing . Look forward to the reveal on the wedding stationery
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice storage of the ribbon stash. My friend loves her old time sizzix machine for letters etc and won't trade up. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clean desk for the amount of work going on! Love he embossed image and great ribbon tidy-up! I love ribbon but the storage of them is a bit of a problem.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done - getting a grip of ribbons is hard. I've got mine hanging in colour groups...but still have a huge jar of short pieces too..rubbish plan! Good for you with the invites, bet your sister is really excited.

    ReplyDelete