Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Bunting

Been missing in the blogging world for a while due to summer holidays and seemingly even less hours in the day. However, a forthcoming birthday this week has meant a return to the craft cupboard, from which I have made the following:

I was then inspired to make a few more on this theme for my online shops (see the links in the sidebar), which inevitably ended up including some new baby ones!


I need to buy some more baby embellishments now as I've used up the last of my stock.
Also, as all the wedding invites I was making have now gone out and been replied to I think it's probably safe to show you the invites I've been working on for the past few months - though you'll still have to wait for the orders of service etc.
The front of the card has been embossed and trimmed then finished with ribbon.  The insert has been embossed with a bride and groom which shows at the front where the main card has been trimmed.

Well, as much as I'd like to go and relax for a bit further wedding/bridesmaid plans are calling for the rest of the day, so I'd better make a move...






No comments:

Post a Comment