Wednesday, 14 September 2011

WOYWW 119


Welcome to another Wednesday – already, where do the days go?  I’ve taken a mini break from the wedding stationery (I did manage to get the place names made by the way, just the orders of service, table names, table plan and thank you cards to go!) and am working on a scrapbook commission.

I’ve moved from my usual desk this week to the dining room table and floor (will anyone ever make a table big enough for crafting?)  The trusty sizzix machine is out of the cupboard again as is the rest of “the cupboard”, with various crafting supplies.  The book is a christening gift with the page themes and photos chosen by the baby’s Mam.  Pictures of the completed page/book will be uploaded here or on my website once the book has been completed and received.




If you don’t know what WOYWW is, then have a look at Julia’s blog and see who else is revealing the mess crafts and projects currently gracing their desks/floor.  I'm off to tidy up before the baby bugs get too interested in all these tempting things lying around!

ps.  I did attempt to make this a scheduled post but it hasn't worked!  Does anyone know if there is a time difference you have to take into account when using schedule posts on bloggger?

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow great stuff on your desk.
    Wonderful place for crafting.
    Happy WOYWW. Sandy #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first tried, I forgot to click publish once I had done my scheduling. Also if you edit it I think you need to click publish again. Don't know about times. If i can do it, it must be do-able! - Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this problem at first -
    1. Click new post on dashboard
    2. Click on settings folder
    3. Then click on formatting
    4. Go down to Time Zone and choose the appropriate
    time setting for your location. GMT +0 hrs UK
    5. That should reset your internal time settings
    and your scheduling should be ok.

    Hope this works, it sorted my problem out!
    Hugs, LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, have adjusted the time zone to the proper UK setting, the time stamp looks right now so hopefully scheduling will work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having fun ...but I do know what you mean about table size ...I wish I had a huge room with sveral desks ...one can dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ha, scheduling..seems so simple till it doesn't work! Hope it's smooth from now on! Love the baby's first hallowe'en page, gracious, I can't remember that far back! And no, there iisn't a table (or a floor, actually) big enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I think you knew your table question was a rhetoric one when you posted it!! Nice and busy at yours this week!

    Hugs
    Brenda 88

    ReplyDelete