Monday, 24 October 2011

Less is more, week 38

I've been having a bit play with some card making today as I think it's about time to start building up my stock so I can start trying to sell some stuff.  Then while catching up on blogs I discovered that this week's "less is more" challenge involves polka dots, which by complete co-incidence I had included in my designs today.  I've been thinking about taking part in less is more for a few weeks now as it seems to suit my design style, so that must be fate!  So here is my first submission:



I embossed the card stock with a cuttlebug template and added some white ribbon, I downloaded this gorgeous tag template (from design selective) added some text and printed it onto pearlescent card then added a fabric covered wooden heart embellishment.


8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge, this is a great entry...I love the CAS design and the pretty floral heart :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful!
    I love the elegant simplicity of this card!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge and I hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely!
    thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Love the heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this it makes for a very elegant card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly, I really love these anniversary cards ... so simple yet so effective and very much to my taste ... unless I am "Tim Holtzing" and then anything goes!
    Many thanks for your kind words about my cards and for visiting my blog ... MaggieC (silvercrafer) has been absolutely amazing and if it were not for her my blog would still be lost in cyberspace. X

    ReplyDelete