Wednesday, 12 October 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday 123

I'm back having taken last week off to recover from making all the wedding stuff (photos to follow soon).  This week on my work desk, window sill and dining room table is some scrapbooking, which I've been promising to finish forever, there's still a way to go though!



This page is about the baby's family, it was a bit of a struggle to fit all those photos on but I got there eventually.


The above 2 photos just demonstrate my ability to spread my work around the entire house (I've not included a photo of the stairs which I also ended up putting stuff on!)  Lots of boxes of yummy scrapbook papers and scraps and my trusty paper trimmer which I've had for absolutely years.

Want to see what else is happening on other desks around the world this week? Then head off to Julia's blog.  I've just received a mega envelope of newly developed photos to sort through so I'm off make a start on that -


- I may be some time..... bye for now!


5 comments:

  1. OMG that is a LOT of photos! Methinks you will be in scrapbooking heaven for a long time to come!

    happy WOYWW

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're very adept at taking over the whole house! But my, what a lot of photos you have to go through! Perhaps you should pay them all out in the hall!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I came to poke around. I too am a scrapper that keeps spreading out - it just seems to overflow everywhere. I wish all the photos I had to scrap where all in one place like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that is a lot of photographs to sort out ... you are going to be scrapping from here to eternity by the looks of things. Nice layouts strewn around too. Good luck with the projects you have on the go and look forward to seeing the finished creations. Elizabeth x #53

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, take it we'll see you again in about 2 years? Tats how long it would take me to sort through that little lot!!!

    ReplyDelete