Wednesday, 19 October 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday 124

Hello again woyww'ers.  I'm still busy with the scrapbook that I was working on last week.  I've only got one layout to do now, but am waiting for an email back to clarify some stuff otherwise it would have been finished today.  This page is about first food/weaning involving carrots. I've used an old calendar tab to highlight the date and I've made these carrots to put at the side of the page.  I used some slightly patterered papers and drew the various elements on them, sticking each layer ontop of the other one, I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.

I am now struggling with adding an extra page into the book.  It's post bound and I've tried to unscrew it to add an extra page but the screw-heads aren't going anywhere!  I think I'm doing it right as I've tried it with another book and they came off straight away, so maybe I've got a book where you can't add pages, it seems to have all the extra flaps etc though, which makes it look like it would. Hey-ho, I shall take it to my dads tonight and get him to have a look at it (is there anything Dads can't do?)

If you want to see what everyone else is busy creating this week then pop over to Julia's blog.

And for those who just pop by on a Wednesday and have been watching my work on my sisters wedding stationery I finally uploaded pictures yesterday if you want to have a look at my previous post.

Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, your carrots look great. Happy Wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little carrots and such a clean work space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the carrots are cute! love them,
    Lou p #124

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get your book posts sorted. You certainly have been working hard on the wedding stationary ...brilliant ...and that dress is so pretty ...especially in the blue/aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments. Just wanted to confirm that there is nothing that Dads can't do - book posts now sorted. If you too are struggling then follow the advice of my Dad; use 2 screwdrivers, one to hold one side of the post in position and the other to unscrew the other side. The top of the post was just screwed in too tightly causing it to spin around instead of unscrewing, once it was held in place with another screwdriver it worked. Thanks Dad!

    ReplyDelete