Wednesday, 26 October 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday, 125

Happy Wednesday!

This week I have just finished (!) the scrapbook commission, so my desk has got pretty much completed scrapbook pages on it, with just a few embellishments to be added.  These are the bath time and one half of the first birthday (double page spread) pages.  I can't remember where the papers etc are from I just raided what was in the cupboard, but the lovely felt whale was a bargain find at the works book shop.  I'm just waiting for my lovely other half to take some nice photos of them for my website etc then I shall send it off.  Hopefully it won't be too long as the poor lass has been waiting ages for it (good job I know her!). 

 
 Then I had to make an anniversary card for my brother and his missus.  I was pleased with how it turned out so I decided to make a batch of similar ones to try and build up some stock.


Hope to get round a few more desks again this week (do I say that every week?!)  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Julia's place for a good nosey around at everyone elses works in progress.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely colours for the anniversary cards , The scrapbook your doing looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages am sure your friend will be delighted with them - love the cards too, you cant beat a nice little stock pile can you (not that I have one at the moment - must remedy that!) - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout and I love all those beautful cards you made. Needed a closer look, you've done a lovely job! Thanks for the visit and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards and well done on finishing the album.. Lovely layouts . Thanks for the sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo lovely looking scrap layouts there and super cards.
    Have a lovely crafty week ahead.
    Nina x
    Check out Design Team call on our blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea on building up your stock. I used my very last Halloween card yesterday. Hopefully I'll get more made in the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects, Thanks for the peek and sharing, xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good things are worth waiting for so I'm sure your friend will love the LO's. The cards are just lovely too.

    Hugs
    Brenda 84

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are lovely cards you have done for stock. I am sure they will be very well received by their recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty cards, and what a lovely tidy desk! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #84

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea to bulk-make. Gorgeous projects on show today I am also a fan of The Works- they have some really great bargains, don't they?Sorry I am late visiting, Blogger has been a real pain this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I think I've struck a chord with several people with this idea of giving my elderly mum a set of hand-made birthday cards. I just wish I could think of something suitable for my dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cards are really sweet! Happy late WOYWWED!

    ReplyDelete