Wednesday, 23 November 2011

WOYWW 129

Morning all - Wednesday again eh?  Time to join everyone at Julias for our weekly snoop at desks around the world.

I finally went to the enterprise club again this week (though I am still no further forward in my quandry as to whether to set up a business or not) and as a result felt quite motivated when I got home to actually make some stuff.  I spent a few hours playing around with some christmas card designs, some of them using My Minds Eye papers (how lovely is their stuff?) among other stuff.  Still not sure I am anywhere near having enough for a pending christmas craft stall, so I've still not committed myself to that yet, though the clock is ticking - quite rapidly.  My desk this week is the dining room table as there's a bit more room on there rather than my computer desk.







And now for their close up's....

Oh and earlier in the week my workdesk was in the kitchen making Pudsey cakes (I really should update this blog more than once a week!).  I made 2 lots of these for school and then ended up having to make another 2 batches for us - nom nom :)


Thanks for everyone who popped by my desk last week, looking forward to visinting more of you again this week too.

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards this week oh and the children in need cupcakes.Bet they went down like a storm!llol
    thanks for sharing
    Have fab wednesday pop by as i have candy up for grabs hugs judex 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Thanks for letting us peek into your creative space this week. It's always inspiring seeing where and how we create! Hope the rest of your week goes very well for you. Great to see how you've used the decorations on the card.
    Neil #31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just go do it - set up your business I mean. No good wishing you had when it's too late.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and what yummy cards, hope you have enough for a stall. Have a lovely Wednesday. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards.... I like the way you have made sets..
    Cute little pudsey cakes..myself and daughter have just made some choccy fairy cakes...
    Wating for them to cool
    Claire#60

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the cards - you are right MME papers are scrummy - cakes look scrummy too! Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodluck with the business venture, anything cardmaking related? Cards are really cute
    Bridget #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. @joanneck - sound advice, but still scary. I may get there with small steps. Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

    @Bridget Larsen - I'm looking at handmade cards and scrapbooks and possibly venturing into children's craft sessions in libraries, schools etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cards are just beautiful and good luck with a business plan... I just jumped in and it has been quite a ride... fun but exhausting a lot of the time xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know which are more yummy - the cakes or cards...great designs and colours. Hope you find the right path for you! Thanks for taking some time to share your desk...Sarah at 14.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards and cakes! I'm just about to have a quick coffee and could do with one of those buns!

    Hugs
    Brenda 82

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, festive cards... I like the rotund robins the best!!
    Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog - the gun is from here http://www.vikingtapes.co.uk/3M_Products/3M_Tapes/3M_ATG_Transfer_Tapes/3m_atg_tape_special_offer.htm - this is in the introductory offer with 10 tapes - if you are fussy about acid free then ensure you state this when ordering as they do both types of tapes. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice busy productive space! Excellent set of cards. You have been busy! The cupcakes look delicious. I love cake... Just wish it would bypass my stomach, though. Lol! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #70

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh well done, a good number of cards - don't forget, the people who visit your stall won't know how many you intended to have!! I'm late, but hope the cakes went down well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh great desk and love the cards . Hapy WOYWDW :O) Viv xx #86

    ReplyDelete