Monday, 20 February 2012

A little bird told me....


... it was your birthday.

Just a quick post to share the card I've made for my sister-in-laws birthday.  I'd forgotten that I'd bought these lovely sizzix bird embossing folders and came across them today.
I embossed the image onto white card, trimmed off a curved edge and placed some papermania stock behind it with green bird and tree images on it.  A brown paper insert was also added.  I have (as I keep saying) still yet to find a way of colouring properly on these emobssed images, so today I just tried using my promarker pens.  They seemed to bleed a bit, but that may be to do with my card.


 It came out ok but I'm not 100% happy, however it will have to do as I need to get it sent off in the post tomorrow!  I used to be organised you know....!

ps.  as an aside, I can strongly recommend lazarus form recovery add-on for any firefox users.  I acidentally lost half this post and within a click of a button magically got it all back - hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment