Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Woyww 148

It's Wednesday and this week my work desk is the kitchen table which has been invaded by 2 little bugs making some easter cards -lots more crafting to be done this week, so hopefully more posts to follow.  But for now this is my little bugs at 9.00 on Tuesday morning!





The excitement at finding a gem among the sequins!
I've been pinning quite  few easter bits and bobs and here's a link to by easter board incase any of you would find it useful.

Also started planning an Easter egg hunt today while the bugs were out.  It won't be too hard to find them if the weather keeps up like this....

... and just last week we were sunbathing in the garden!

If you're wondering just what on earth woyww is all about then head over to Julia's to find out.,

13 comments:

  1. what lovely bugs you have, and we will be having easter snowmen if the weather stays this cold and snowy - how odd...

    Dx @ 80

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see the kids crafting early in the morning.

    thanks for sharing
    kyla #104

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Wow snow? I didn't see any of that this year here on the east coast. It's been in the 60's, 70's and even 80's! Enjoy the little bugs they grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see little ones busy crafting! Such a cold snowy day here - I have been happily sewing and watching the snowflakes fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow and adorable crafty bugs! Take care, & enjoy peeking at the WOYWW desks this week. Zo xx 78

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it wonderful to see children enjoying themselves crafting. They both look very industrious too. Have a lovely Easter. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I could live the rest of my life without snow! Lovely photos of your Workdesk this week, precious times gal, this blog will be such a good record!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, look at that weather you are having. It makes my weather knee unhappy and we aren't even there! It looks like fun times crafting with the wee ones. I personally know the excitement of finding a gem in the sequin box. I married one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy weather everywhere! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the WOYWW post of your little bugs - how great that you let them "have at it!" Happy Easter! #141

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to see children crafting - some lovely creations too.

    #107

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post - love the photos of the children crafting along with you and so obviously enjoying every minute. It's hard to believe that the weather could change so quickly - hope it dries up for the weekend. Hope you have a wonderful Easter. Elizabeth x #147

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are just too cute!!! Sorry I'm a bit late this week! Fabulous messy crafting going on there, happy easter x
    Sophie no.71

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too love seeing a childs face when they are crafting something! So adorable. #170

    ReplyDelete