Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Calling all knitters -- help the fish and chip babies

Just a quick post to any of you that can knit (I've had a bit of a try but it was all very holey and uneven). While catching up on the woyww blogs, someone mentioned fish and chip babies which sounded very intriguing, so I duly followed a link which brought me to this site here.  Basically it is a call to arms for people to knit jumpers and beanie hats for babies in Africa, many of whom are born with aids and are so poor that they are sent home wrapped in newspaper.  How heartbreaking is that?  Anyway, I felt I should help spread the word and hopefully help send a tiny bit of warmth and love to some of these babies, I hope some of you can help.  (For full details please visit the pink piggy blog).  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment