Monday, 2 July 2012

Artists at work #1

I am blog planning, not sure if it will work, but it's worth a try! 

At the time of thinking/writing I am looking at a weekly post with art work by the lovely baby bugs, the usual weekly link up with Julia and the gang for What's on your workdesk Wednesday, a monthly focus on handmade finds from around the web and a weekly look around Pinterest, with other bits and bobs thrown in.  Now, as I type this sitting in a calm and quiet house it seems a good idea - though whether this works in the throws of daily life around here remains to be seen.  Off to do a bit of scheduling while the going's good, but don't hold it against me if my plan goes a bit astray, I'm keeping it real!
 
Artists at work #1 (by baby bug 1)

*these posts will be mainly pictures only*









No comments:

Post a Comment